Inclusive opportunities for all young people is a core principle within the School Games. Read on to find out more about the breadth of the inclusion provision and the tools currently available to help make your School Games more inclusive.
These website links offer further details for a range of sports:
- PE self-review tool can be found at the Inclusive Education Hub https://education.activityalliance.org.uk/
- www.youthsporttrust.org/top-sportsability CODE YSTINCLUSION15
- SEND Resources - Youth Sport Trust https://www.youthsporttrust.org/resources/inclusion/inclusion-2020-resources
- Swimming support https://www.swimming.org/swimengland/inclusion/
- Autism in PE course: https://www.youthsporttrust.org/resources/inclusion/all-about-autism-e-learning
- Sportshall Athletics run a parallel competition- competition resources can be downloaded from below
We also work closely with the charity Panathlon who run and organise SEND competitions.
These include ten pin bowling, Panathlon Cricket and swimming at the iconic Olympic Pool in Stratford, London.
These competitions are targetted for our develop strand and information for these events is emailed out to schools. These are very popular events and tend to get booked up very quickly.