We have compiled some useful resources from a number of leading organisations to help schools safely resume delivery or PE lessons and extra-curricular activities.
- Updated DfE Guidance: Actions for schools during the coronavirus outbreak (January 2021) Restricting attendance during the national lockdown: schools (publishing.service.gov.uk)
Youth Sport Trust:
- Support for delivering PE in schools Coronavirus Support | Youth Sport Trust
- Resources to support the return of school sport and competition User account | Youth Sport Trust
- Activity levels research - Research into how coronavirus has impacted peoples activity levels. Coronavirus | Sport England
- What happens next? Explanation of government guidance and what it means for the sport sector. Coronavirus: what happens next? | Sport England
- Advice and guidance for children’s activity providers on safe practice and delivery during restrictions caused by COVID-19 COVID-19 Coronavirus | ukactive